Yellow-Eyed Penguin // Macrocarpa Art BoardRicardo Rios
**PLEASE NOTE: These boards are currently being made-to-order**
Please allow up to 10 working days for dispatch
'Yellow-Eyed Penguin' designed by Ricardo Rios, laser etched onto a macrocarpa art board crafted in-house at The Paper Rain Project.
Dimensions: 190 x 760mm
- This macrocarpa blonde beauty is our take on the retro skateboard shape but is designed specifically for wall hanging only.
- Each board comes complete with a wall-hanging fitting.
- Please note that each board is crafted from a unique piece of sustainable timber. Wood grain and colouring may differ from the board shown here.
- For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment.
- Art board only, see our Boards for Riding HERE.
Feel free to contact us if you would like more information.
Crafted from sustainably and locally grown Macrocarpa, this board was designed and made by The Paper Rain Project in Marlborough, New Zealand.
This board is a wall-hanging artwork and comes equipped with a fitting suitable for a standard picture hook or nail.
For each sustainably-grown tree felled, an average of 200 native trees are planted in it’s place. Thank you for helping to regenerate native forests in New Zealand.
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
Originally from Rio De Janeiro - Brazil, Ricardo followed a kiwi to Aotearoa in 2016.
He’s a tattoo artist who began studying our country’s quirky, endangered native wildlife soon after he arrived. He struggles to pronounce the ‘th’ in ‘thought’ & ‘teeth’ and though he misses the warm seas of his homeland he has happily embraced the classic kiwi pie.