Mt. Cook Lily // Rimu Art BoardHH
'Mt. Cook Lily' is hand-painted by HH (Hannah Heslop) over laser etching onto a recycled rimu art board crafted in-house by The Paper Rain Project.
Dimensions: 190 x 760mm
- This recycled rimu board is our take on the retro skateboard shape but is designed specifically for wall hanging only.
- For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment.
- Please note that this board is only available to New Zealand customers because of international shipping restrictions.
- Art board only, see our Boards for Riding HERE.
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
Crafted from salvaged recycled rimu, this board was designed and made by The Paper Rain Project in Marlborough, New Zealand.
This board is a wall-hanging artwork and comes equipped with a fitting suitable for a standard picture hook or nail.
Native rimu was once milled to build houses and furniture all over New Zealand. Rimu is now salvaged from house demolitions nation-wide to create a new product from a material already rich
in NZ history.
For each recycled rimu board sold, a native tree is planted it’s it’s place. Thank you for helping to regenerate native forests in New Zealand.
TREES THAT COUNT - Working with New Zealanders to plant millions more native trees.
Trees That Count loves trees. Not just any old trees though: Aotearoa’s special native trees. They are a conservation charity bringing together business, community and everyday Kiwis with the vision of helping plant 200 million native trees across the country.
Their aim is to make it easy for Kiwis to make a difference and plant millions more native trees through their community marketplace. This marketplace matches funded and gifted trees with worthwhile planting groups around the country.
That means that for every Paper Rain board you go home with, a New Zealand native tree is planted through Trees That Count on your behalf!
“Planting native trees is one of the most powerful actions we can take to combat climate change, protect our beautiful landscapes, waterways and forests for future generations.”
On behalf of our beautiful Aotearoa: Thank you!