Fantail v2.0 - Women's T-ShirtKaty Hayward
- This t-shirt design is hand-drawn by Katy Hayward
- Supporting The Wildlife Hospital, Dunedin. Read more HERE!
- Fairly traded organic cotton t-shirt
- High quality long lasting organic cotton
- Preshrunk cotton. Fiona wears women's size Medium. Her daughter, Maddi, wears a Small.
- Easy returns - size and design exchange
- Gift Vouchers available
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
We understand that buying clothing online isn't always easy, so we want to keep things simple. If your t-shirt isn't right for some reason we'll happily exchange or refund it. Change up your size and even your design ~ just let us know what you need.
Please note. The t-shirt must be in the original sold condition, both unworn and unwashed.
More details about exchanges and returns can be found HERE.
The Wildlife Hospital Dunedin is a veterinary facility specialising in the treatment of New Zealand’s native species - the only exclusive facility of its kind in the South Island.
Since opening its doors in January 2018 they’ve been inundated with wildlife admissions, highlighting the need for this service which is expected to become the busiest hub of wildlife support in NZ. With 80% of our native species under the threat of extinction, this Hospital is super important to help rehabilitate our special fauna!
Read more HERE.
Years ago, we fell in love with Katy’s detailed, pencil-like style. We share a mutual love of native flora and fauna ~ all things naturally NZ. Katy is a Kiwi tattoo artist who is dedicated to creating beautiful and original custom art for the body. With the most delicate, intricate details, Katy’s illustrations and tattoo artworks are like no other. Working from her art studio on the Tutukaka Coast in Whangarei, Katy draws (and inks!) surrounded by ocean views, nature and birds. Her unique style brings people from far and wide, all with enough love for her art to have it indelibly etched into their skin.