The Time is Now #2 - Women's T-ShirtWoo Woo
- Silverline Otago
- Woo Woo
- Click here to see a similar design in WHITE
- Hand-drawn by Woo Woo
- Artwork is printed in charcoal on black cotton for a subtle effect
- Supporting mental health awareness through Silverline Otago
- Fairly traded organic cotton t-shirt
- High quality long lasting organic cotton
- Preshrunk cotton. Maddi wears women's size small
- Easy returns - size and design exchange
- Gift Vouchers available
Please note that our women's shirts are quite a fitted style. If you prefer a looser fit, we'd recommend sizing up
Looking for a men's version of this tee?
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
We understand that buying clothing online isn't always easy, so we want to keep things simple. If your t-shirt isn't right for some reason we'll happily exchange or refund it. Change up your size and even your design ~ just let us know what you need.
Please note. The t-shirt must be in the original sold condition, both unworn and unwashed.
More details about exchanges and returns can be found HERE.
The struggle is real. Challenge the struggle.
Silverline Otago is a student-led, student focused mental health and wellbeing initiative aiming to challenge the struggle that can be student mental health and wellbeing. Silverline aims to engage the University of Otago community in the conversation around mental health and wellbeing in creative and unexpected ways.
And perhaps more importantly, in a way relevant to the student community.
Silverline was initially proposed as a pilot initiative for just six months of 2017. During which time they challenged the student community to “show they give a sh*t” about their mental health and wellbeing. What was quickly realised was that students already gave a damn about their and their friends mental health, they were just looking for an opening into the conversation and a place to show it.
Woo Woo is a New Zealand based artist with an eye graphic art.