- Trees That Count
- Emmaline Bailey
'Butterflies' design by Emmaline Bailey, laser etched onto a macrocarpa art board crafted in-house at The Paper Rain Project.
Dimensions: 190 x 760mm
- This macrocarpa blonde beauty is our take on the retro skateboard shape but is designed specifically for wall hanging only.
- Each board comes complete with a wall-hanging fitting.
- Please note that each board is crafted from a unique piece of sustainable timber. Wood grain and colouring may differ from the board shown here.
- For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment.
- Art board only, see our Boards for Riding HERE.
Feel free to contact us if you would like more information.
Crafted from sustainably and locally grown Macrocarpa, this board was designed and made by The Paper Rain Project in Marlborough, New Zealand.
This board is a wall-hanging artwork and comes equipped with a fitting suitable for a standard picture hook or nail.
For each sustainably-grown tree felled, an average of 200 native trees are planted in it’s place. Thank you for helping to regenerate native forests in New Zealand.
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
TREES THAT COUNT - Working with New Zealanders to plant millions more native trees.
Trees That Count loves trees. Not just any old trees though: Aotearoa’s special native trees. They are a conservation charity bringing together business, community and everyday Kiwis with the vision of helping plant 200 million native trees across the country.
Their aim is to make it easy for Kiwis to make a difference and plant millions more native trees through their community marketplace. This marketplace matches funded and gifted trees with worthwhile planting groups around the country.
That means that for every Paper Rain board you go home with, a New Zealand native tree is planted through Trees That Count on your behalf!
“Planting native trees is one of the most powerful actions we can take to combat climate change, protect our beautiful landscapes, waterways and forests for future generations.”
On behalf of our beautiful Aotearoa: Thank you!
The talented hand behind the striking images of Bailey’s Alchemy, Emmaline Bailey is a self taught artist.
After quitting her day job almost nine years ago, Emmaline took a giant leap of faith... to chase her passion. Known mostly for her eclectic mix of the mystical and macabre, Emmaline has a classically pretty style. Look around and you’ll see her pop-surrealist work feature in numerous collaborations around the store.
Emmaline lives in Auckland with her partner, Tony (aka Sneaky Studios) and her young sons, Charlie & Albie.