Flora & Fauna Collab - Women's T-Shirt DressReCreate Clothing
- Featuring wide sleeves and a stepped down hemline with side splits, this tee dress is beautifully hand printed with unique artwork by French artist, Faunesque
- A collaboration with the good folk at ReCreate Clothing
- Hand-drawn by Faunesque
- Supporting The Wildlife Hospital, Dunedin. Read more HERE!
- Fairly traded, 100% GOTS certified organic cotton jersey
- High quality, long lasting and beautifully soft organic cotton
- Model wears Women's size Small. Note: the taupe version has side seam pockets while the white does not
- Easy returns - size and design exchange
Gift Vouchers available
Ethically and sustainably crafted from crop to customer, this garment transforms lives through fair employment, training and empowerment. For best care, cold gentle wash and dry in shade. Wash with similar colours before first wear. Iron print on reverse.
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
We understand that buying clothing online isn't always easy, so we want to keep things simple. If your t-shirt isn't right for some reason we'll happily exchange or refund it. Change up your size and even your design ~ just let us know what you need.
Please note. The t-shirt must be in the original sold condition, both unworn and unwashed.
More details about exchanges and returns can be found HERE.
The Wildlife Hospital Dunedin is a veterinary facility specialising in the treatment of New Zealand’s native species - the only exclusive facility of its kind in the South Island.
Since opening its doors in January 2018 they’ve been inundated with wildlife admissions, highlighting the need for this service which is expected to become the busiest hub of wildlife support in NZ. With 80% of our native species under the threat of extinction, this Hospital is super important to help rehabilitate our special fauna!
Read more HERE.
Where do we start with Phil? We found him creating some of the most beautifully detailed pencil work we have ever seen. Phil Constantinesco was born in France but now lives & works in Brussels. A digital illustrator by trade he also spends as much time as he can drawing with pencil under his brand ‘Faunesque’. Why Faunesque? Simply because of his long-time interest in flora and fauna (although ‘simply’ does not quite cut it, as his drawings are purposefully complex!)