Kokako Long Sleeve ~ Unisex T-ShirtRicardo Rios
*LAST SIZES AVAILABLE*
The Paper Rain Project in collaboration with Kōkako Coffee. This relaxed fit long sleeve unisex tee features artwork by Ricardo Rios.
Endemic to Aotearoa, the elusive kōkako is rarely seen. Their call is reminiscent of a pipe organ and they love to feast on berries from the native karamu tree (of the coffee tree family) as they bounce through the trees. With these birds numbering under 1700 pairs, this organic & fair tee supports their conservation via the Rotoehu Ecological Trust.
- Hand-drawn by Ricardo Rios
- Each purchases comes with a voucher for a free bag of Kōkako Coffee
- Supporting Rotoehu Ecological Trust (RET). Read more HERE
- Fairly traded organic cotton t-shirt
- High quality long lasting organic cotton
- Preshrunk cotton.
- Easy returns - size and design exchange.
- Gift Vouchers available
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
We understand that buying clothing online isn't always easy, so we want to keep things simple. If your t-shirt isn't right for some reason we'll happily exchange or refund it. Change up your size and even your design ~ just let us know what you need.
Please note. The t-shirt must be in the original sold condition, both unworn and unwashed.
More details about exchanges and returns can be found HERE.
Originally from Rio De Janeiro - Brazil, Ricardo followed a kiwi to Aotearoa in 2016.
He’s a tattoo artist who began studying our country’s quirky, endangered native wildlife soon after he arrived. He struggles to pronounce the ‘th’ in ‘thought’ & ‘teeth’ and though he misses the warm seas of his homeland he has happily embraced the classic kiwi pie.