Long sleeve tee - Kōkako X The Paper Rain ProjectThe Paper Rain Project
The Paper Rain Project in collaboration with Kōkako Coffee. This relaxed fit long sleeve unisex tee features artwork by Ricardo Rios.
Endemic to Aotearoa, the elusive kōkako is rarely seen. Their call is reminiscent of a pipe organ and they love to feast on berries from the native karamu tree (of the coffee tree family) as they bounce through the trees. With these birds numbering under 1700 pairs, this organic & fair tee supports their conservation via the Rotoehu Ecological Trust.
- Hand-drawn by Ricardo Rios
- Supporting Rotoehu Ecological Trust (RET). Read more HERE
- Fairly traded organic cotton t-shirt
- High quality long lasting organic cotton
- Preshrunk cotton.
- Easy returns - size and design exchange.
- Gift Vouchers available