Wolf // Macrocarpa Art BoardTobias Illustrations
**PLEASE NOTE: These boards are currently being made-to-order**
Please allow up to 10 working days for dispatch
New Zealand-made board designs:
'Wolf' design by Tobias Illustrations laser etched onto a macrocarpa art board crafted in-house at The Paper Rain Project.
Dimensions: 190 x 760mm
- This macrocarpa blonde beauty is our take on the retro skateboard shape but is designed specifically for wall hanging only.
- Each board comes complete with a wall-hanging fitting.
- Please note that each board is crafted from a unique piece of sustainable timber. Wood grain and colouring may differ from the board shown here.
- For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment.
- Art board only, see our Boards for Riding HERE.
Crafted here in Marlborough, New Zealand, these unique board "canvasses" were designed and made by our co-founder Wills Rowe. Having specialised in board artwork since our original inception in 2009, these wall hanging artworks have seen many walls Worldwide.
Feel free to contact us if you would like more information.
Crafted from sustainably and locally grown Macrocarpa, this board was designed and made by The Paper Rain Project in Marlborough, New Zealand.
This board is a wall-hanging artwork and comes equipped with a fitting suitable for a standard picture hook or nail.
For each sustainably-grown tree felled, an average of 200 native trees are planted in it’s place. Thank you for helping to regenerate native forests in New Zealand.
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
Summer 2015 brought about the first collaboration between The Paper Rain Project & the young / super talented hand behind Illustrate which saw extremely detailed wild animals adorning our boards. Inspired by a trip to India and the pattern-making in that culture, Toby Brunsdon set about making Zen-like creations within his animal illustrations.
Although Toby is on the opposite side of the Globe, his designs are finding themselves etched into macrocarpa, blackwood and french oak surfaces of our boards & are now taking residence across the Globe with travellers & buyers Worldwide.