Seedling // Recycled Wine-Barrel Art BoardIndigo Greenlaw
Dimensions: 190 x 760mm
- This recycled wine-barrel board is our take on the retro skateboard shape but is designed specifically for wall hanging only.
- The French oak barrels are sourced directly from local Marlborough Wineries.
- For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment.
- Art board only. Check out our Boards for Riding HERE.
Please Note: There is a 4 week turnaround for all wine barrel boards being made to order. Feel free to contact us if you would like more information.
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
Crafted from recycled french oak wine-barrels, this board was design and made by The Paper Rain Project in Marlborough, New Zealand.
This board is a wall-hanging artwork and comes equipped with a fitting suitable for a standard picture hook or nail.
From each recycled winebarrel, we create 4 - 5 boards. For each board crafted, a native tree is planted. Thank you for helping us with native forest regeneration in NZ
Indigo Greenlaw, our co-founder, wears a few hats here at Paper Rain.
As our communications gal, she is a bit of people person (with enough caffeine in her system.) A lover of ‘the wild’, Indigo is enthused by fresh air, inspired by the bush, the ocean and the spaces and people around her. A graphic designer by trade, Indigo’s real passion lies in illustration. More recently, she has rolled up her sleeves to experiment with wood block etching, a process she loves. Surfer, hiker, wine and coffee consumer, she keeps as busy as possible.
Stoked on sustainability (and tiny houses!) you will see that all of Indigo’s artworks are part of our Cause Series - helping to raise money and awareness for the plight of native birds and ocean health.