Wild TrilogyTobias Illustrations
- Tobias Illustrations
For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment - that's THREE trees for the trilogy! See more details of the individual Tobias Illustration board designs here.
Dimensions: Each board is 190mm x 760mm
The WILD TRILOGY allows you to choose any three laser etched designs from our range of Tobias Illustrations designs (see images): Bear, Fox, Wolf, Owl, Lion or Bison. Note: Please add a note to your order if you'd like us to mirror the last artwork as shown with trilogy in the second image. This is a personal preference and can add balance to your artwork.
- Made from sustainable locally sourced macrocarpa (from Marlborough).
- Each board comes complete with a wall-hanging fitting.
- Please note that each board is crafted from a unique piece of sustainable timber. Wood grain and colouring may differ from the board shown here.
- For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment.
- These artworks are also available in our rideable board range. Check them out HERE.
BONUS! Each Trilogy also comes with a free inscription on one of your trilogy boards to personalise your collection. Inscription is up to 2 lines with maximum 17 characters per line.
Crafted from sustainably and locally grown Macrocarpa, this board was designed and made by The Paper Rain Project in Marlborough, New Zealand.
This board is a wall-hanging artwork and comes equipped with a fitting suitable for a standard picture hook or nail.
For each sustainably-grown tree felled, an average of 200 native trees are planted in it’s place. Thank you for helping to regenerate native forests in New Zealand.
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
Summer 2015 brought about the first collaboration between The Paper Rain Project & the young / super talented hand behind Illustrate which saw extremely detailed wild animals adorning our boards. Inspired by a trip to India and the pattern-making in that culture, Toby Brunsdon set about making Zen-like creations within his animal illustrations.
Although Toby is on the opposite side of the Globe, his designs are finding themselves etched into macrocarpa, blackwood and french oak surfaces of our boards & are now taking residence across the Globe with travellers & buyers Worldwide.