Stay True - Women's T-ShirtThe Loyal Workshop
- 'Stay True' is a collaboration between The Loyal Workshop and The Paper Rain Project in an effort to support those most affected by the Coronavirus outbreak in Kolkata, India. As a company that exists to provide alternate employment to women from backgrounds of hardship and slavery, TLW is rallying together to give further support to their Kolkata community.
- Please note that medium women's black shirts are unavailable due to a stock shortage.
- Designed by Jacob Bang and Matthew Watson
- $10 from each shirt goes directly to support the COVID Relief in Kolkata, India
- Fairly traded organic cotton t-shirt
- High quality long lasting organic cotton
- Preshrunk cotton. Angelina & Maddi both wear women's size small
- Easy returns - size and design exchange
- Gift Vouchers available
Please note that our women's shirts are quite a fitted style. If you prefer a looser fit, we'd recommend sizing up
Looking for a men's version of this tee?
|Standard (NZD)||Free Over (NZD)|
|Rest of the World*||$30||$600|
* Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
We understand that buying clothing online isn't always easy, so we want to keep things simple. If your t-shirt isn't right for some reason we'll happily exchange or refund it. Change up your size and even your design ~ just let us know what you need.
Please note. The t-shirt must be in the original sold condition, both unworn and unwashed.
More details about exchanges and returns can be found HERE.